Frequently asked questions:
Is everything done online from the website?
- Yes! Once you have called and talked to a BAM specialist you will be instructed to place your order right from the website! You can select the type of service you want, crew size, truck size, equipment, and duration of the reservation. Once you submit your appointment form and bill of lading, you will receive a confirmation email relaying all of your moving information as well as your billing information!
When does the clock start & end for my move?
- The clock starts once the driver has left our facility and ends once they return! Your duration of time and billing will reflect the total duration of time your driver is on the road for your move!
What happens if I do not use all of the prepaid time for my reservation?
- What your purchase online is the reservation window we guarantee. However you will only end up paying for the time you actually use, pro-rated down to the half hour. Any prepaid unused time is automatically refunded back into your account once your move is complete!
What is BAMS cancellation policy?
- BAM has a 48 hour cancellation policy for all services. Once you place your order off the website that will serve as your reservation and guarantee for services. Your order is fully refundable until 48 hours prior to your scheduled move out date. Any cancellation within 48 hours is non-refundable.
Should I over book or UNDER BOOK how long I think it will take to complete my move?
- Our online reservation system is a guarantee of our services for the specific amount of time you reserve. Therefore, it is always better to over estimate the amount of time you think your move will take to guarantee the movers can assist you with any time you did not expect when planning. This allows for simple time delays or anything unexpected to not impact the completion of your move. If you reserve a full day and only end of using half of your reservation, you will only end up paying half of what you prepaid for and any unused time is automatically refunded back to you once the move is complete!
Does BAM blanket wrap & protect my furniture?
- Full service relocation includes full blanket & shrink wrap protection of all of your furniture items. All personal items do however need to be boxed, crated, or properly enclosed before our arrival. If you need any specific crating, wrapping, or bubble wrap protection, please let us know prior to your move to ensure your team comes prepared with all necessary supplies.
Is BAM licensed and insured?
- Boulder All Star Movers, LLC is permitted to operate in intrastate, and interstate commerce mandated by the Public Utilities Commission of Colorado and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. We maintain operating authority to engage in house hold goods and general freight relocation in all 48 states of the Continental US. BAM also carries a multi-million dollar insurance policy as well as workmen's comp and liability insurance for all of our employees. We offer standard no cost coverage and Full value protection options on your shipment backed from a comprehensive cargo insurance policy.